LeadsBridge is a remote B2B SaaS company that helps clients to bridge the gaps between business assets and advertising campaigns.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. You will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive guy that is able to drive growth with a team of 5 people. We'd like to onboard a person with a strong character and with self-confidence in decision making. If you feel you can be the right person for this role and you'd like to be part of an extraordinary team that pushes for the professional growth of people, send your application now!
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teammates, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and team goals for the Marketing department
- Managing and leading the operative side of our advertising campaigns
- Managing and leading the operative side of our copywriting and landing pages
- Brief, update and inspire the Business Development team to drive project management and revenue growth
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- R&D buyer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales, business development and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Google Ads and Facebook Ads operations
- Copywriting and landing pages operations
- Proven work experience as a marketing decision maker, preferably within/near our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns and Go to Market strategies
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Proven analytical obsessed approach.
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- At least English B2 level
- Strong professional growth
- Competitive European salary
- Remote work. Human contact is still important. For this reason, more than once a year, meetups are organized in which we find ourselves working together.
- Availability of monthly bonuses for IT equipment purchases or for sports activities. We care about your health!
- Support of the constant team with the aim of constantly growing you
- An international team based around the World
- Unlimited vacation policy
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying